Tuesday, November 07, 2006

phonectics, phones, and planes

*warning: my spell checker is broken. proceed with caution*

just stopping in to say "hi." Hi.
It's raining today, which is sorta pleasent.
I've been missing phone calls lately, and if you are one of the scores of people trying to get ahold of me, I appoligise. It's not that I don't want to talk to you--I do. Ever since high school phones and I just don't seem to get along. I mean, we were inseperable in high school, but ever since graduation things just haven't been the same. Maybe I can only talk on the phone with people that I've seen within the last 45 minutes.
I might go to a conference in southern california in January. I have to make sure it dosen't overlap with my prelim exams and that I can get myself on a plane. I'm a worrier, but not usually a freaker outer, so maybe I could keep myself together and do it. maybe.
ok, well, now I have to stop typing because I can't type and wring my hands at the same time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

of course you want to go to irvine. it's so much warmer there. and, there's so much to do. i bet that you don't have tract homes, chain restaurants, and strip malls in ann arbor. well, it's warmer anyways.