Wednesday, December 20, 2006

we're impatient kids



I know it's only the 20th, but we've already had pretty productive Christmas. It turns out we're not very good with the whole "open on Christmas" idea. There are still three packages under the tree, however: two from Kristien and one from Santa. I think that's the problem with not having an advent calendar-- instead of opening a little cardboard window each day we feel the need to open a new present.

I was going to upload photos of my new underwear and jeans and K's new coat, but those are not nearly as photogenic as Kayin's most recent pre-Christmas present.









We brought it home on Monday night, and you can see it evicted the Jesus family from the corner of the living room.

Then last night we got four more packages in the mail and opened them as soon as we got them in the door. Only after we had finished ohhhing and awwwwing did we realized that these were probably Christmas presents and should have be left wrapped and placed under the tree. But it was too late for that, and there was no wrapping paper to rewrap them, so I wore mine to work today. (Kayin wore his for his photo shoot with the organ)




Then, today, I found Birthday Boots. I'm going back to buy them in a few hours. Pictures to follow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow an organ And Boots!!!! congrats! Merry christmas and all that we really missed you guys, The Holidays arn't the same without you. i love you mucho mucho darling, i wish I could make it to Irvine!!!! come home soon!!! Damn it! Happy Happy Birthday to you as well, i've been thinking about you a lot lately and i don't want us to get too old before we get to see each other. I miss you tons. Hope Everything is great with you guys...!!!
Much Love!!!!!
Kat (y)

Pattern Dance said...

To Review, " Pictures to follow."

OK, lets see em.