Tuesday, December 11, 2007

photo dump

Today, I had a doctor appointment at 8a with the neurologist and then nothing else on my schedule. I planned on being in slacker mode all day. After my appointment, I was preparing to commence slacking when I got an email asking me to attend a meeting this afternoon. This shattered my mood and sent me under the covers of my bed to ignore the world. When I woke up there was an email saying the meeting had been canceled. Sweet. I really appreciate the universe for understanding that I could not handle a last minute meeting today.

It's possible that I should work on dealing with last minutes changes to my schedule.

Anywho, the neurologist was fine. She gave me a new prescription that's supposed to keep away headaches. I've graduated from drugs also used to treat depression to drugs also used to treat seizures. I would like to graduate to drugs that actually work.

Here's photos of the cats. I really love the shot of all their feet entwined. Even if they spend hours chasing [maus] and hissing [roja] they still fall asleep together and end up a mass of fur and toes.





This is the ceiling of our bedroom. The post-its mark where we heard the bat.



This is our bed in the living room because I don't want the bat to suck my face off while I sleep.



This is last week. Two days down due to headaches.



Sunday should also say "finish s.p." with a great big CHECK!

1 comment:

beatdad said...

Sorry about your headaches and malfunctioning drugs.....blah :^(

I hope you feel better.

Nice photos.