So, I just wanted to tell y'all about two websites that you probably already know about. But they kick ass, so I'm going to tell you again.
First is www.pandora.com
It's an internet radio site where you get to customize your stations and there no commercials between songs. This first thing I do when I turn on my computer is load up pandora (well, after I check my email, of course). We could be pandora buddies. We could share radio stations. The only draw back to that is that I like some pretty crappy music.
The other website is freerice.com
So, I don't really enjoy this website. It makes me angry about how few words I know. See, it's like a vocabulary quiz, and for every word you match to its synonym they donate 10 grains of rice to United Nation World Food Program. So I make sure I go there once a day.
2 comments:
That is Cool. Got myself a Pandora radio station.
Dad and David have been going to freerice.com.
By the way, I know you could make those into links. :)
I love your Son of a Preacher Man station. I like their "seed" idea. I'm having to give multiple seeds because I want just a bit more variety, I get bored with one genre after about four songs, usually.
Post a Comment